Striive is a product-led SaaS startup, delivering client and business management tools for self-employed health, fitness, and wellness professionals. Having recently secured our next round of funding we are seeking a confident and dynamic individual to become the first member of our team dedicated to marketing.
Being a startup this will be a varied role and you should feel comfortable:
- Taking ownership of our social channels, suggesting campaign ideas, liaising with your content and design colleagues to ensure consistent quality output.
- Collating and sending fortnightly email marketing campaigns, organising content into a format that will become familiar to our audience.
- Working with your content and design colleagues to improve our website and increase its ability to generate traffic and convert signups.
- Introducing yourself to our early adopters to gain insight into the value they receive from our product, producing case studies, driving reviews and identifying ways we can improve.
- Leveraging our affiliate and brand partners to create new collaborative marketing opportunities.
- Experimenting with ideas and seeing projects through to completion.
- Working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Being the first and only marketing hire in the business.
You will be joining a remote team so must be comfortable working alone and managing your own time. Monthly travel to our West London office for team meetups will be required.
A keen interest in health and fitness is a plus.